All electors in the Parish are welcome to attend Parish Council meetings.
If you wish to ask a question of the Council please email The Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All meetings are being held in the Towersey Memorial Hall and will commence at 7.30pm. Minutes of past meetings are available from the Parish Clerk.
The members of the Parish Council are: (last updated 6th April 2023 following an uncontested election)
- Cllr Mark Davis (Chairman),
- Cllr Kerr Stephenson,
- Cllr Ashley Byrne (Vice Chairman).
- Cllr Kate Flanagan
- Cllr Tim Shreeve
South Oxfordshire District Councillors are:
Oxfordshire County Councillors:
Useful Contact Numbers:
- Greg Lismore – Towersey Parish Council Clerk – 01844-396140 – email@example.com
- Thames Valley Police – 101
- OCC Street Light faults – 0800 317802
- OCC Highways issues – pot holes etc 0345 3101111
- Thame Citizens Advice Bureau 08444 111 444
Towersey Neigbourhood Plan 2023 – 2040
Towersey Parish Council – Annual Governance and Accountability Returns (AGAR)
The 2022 – 2023 AGAR reports are:
- Notice of Public Rights 2023 here
- Internal Audit Report 2023 here
- Notice of Conclusion of Audit here
- External Auditor Report and Certificate here
The 2021 – 2022 AGAR reports are :-
- Certificate of Exemption AGAR 2021 – 2022 Part here
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2021 – 2022 here
- Annual Governance Statement 2021 – 2022 here
- Accounting statements 2021-22 here
- Summary Receipts and Payments 2021-22 here
- Notice of Public Rights 2022 here
The accounts for 2020-2021 are available to be viewed or downloaded from this link.
The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Annual Report
for 2020-2021 can be viewed via the link below
The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Annual Report 2019 – 20 can be viewed here.
Not yet registered to vote?
Registering to vote for future elections. Please visit www.gov.uk/register-to-vote to register to vote. You will need to enter your national insurance number as you register.
Who can register to vote?
Anyone who is:
- 16 or over (but you can’t vote until you are 18)
- British, Irish Republic, Commonwealth or European Union citizen living in the UK
Fix My Street
Load the postcode for the area and find the exact location on the map and identify the issue from the drop down menu. The more accurate reports logged for this area the quicker response time should happen from OCC / SODC.