All electors in the Parish are welcome to attend Parish Council meetings.
If you wish to ask a question of the Council email The Clerk (email@example.com).
All meetings are being held in the Towersey Memorial Hall and will commence at 7.30pm. Minutes of past meetings are available here.
Parish Councillors on the Council are:
- Cllr Mark Davis (Chairman),
- Cllr Steve Nutley,
- Cllr Kerr Stephenson,
- Cllr Nikki Jackson and
- Cllr Ashley Byrne (Vice Chairman).
District Councillors are:
- Cllr Lynn Lloyd,
- Cllr Ian White – Ian.White@southoxon.gov.uk
- Cllr Jeannette Matelot – Jeannette.Matelot@Oxfordshire.gov.uk
Useful Contact Numbers:
- Mrs Jo Wills – Towersey Parish Council Clerk – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thames Valley Police – 101
- OCC Street Light faults – 0800 317802
- OCC Highways issues – pot holes etc 0345 3101111
- Thame Citizens Advice Bureau 08444 111 444
Towersey Parish Council – end of year accounts
The accounts for 2017-2018 are available to be viewed or downloaded from this link.
Not yet registered to vote?
Registering to vote for future elections. Please visit www.gov.uk/register-to-vote to register to vote. You will need to enter your national insurance number as you register.
Who can register to vote?
Anyone who is:
- 16 or over (but you can’t vote until you are 18)
- British, Irish Republic, Commonwealth or European Union citizen living in the UK
Carousel Route 40 Bus Timetable
A revised timetable is now available which is serving Towersey again. Thank you to everyone who has worked so hard to try and improve this service for our community…
Towersey Neighbourhood Plan
On Sunday 4th March more than 90 Towersey villagers got together at the Memorial Hall to listen to a presentation on the draft Neighbourhood Plan. This presentation was linked with a display of many old photos of the village that have been donated to and collected by the Parish Council over the years, together with the now famous pop-up cafe!
The draft Plan is about to go to SODC for a technical review before it goes out to consultation with the whole village and stakeholders such as water, telecoms and power utilities etc. This was a great opportunity for the village to see in detail how the plan has
progressed and to examine the detail behind it. The aim is to complete the consultation and referendum by the Autumn of this year so that the Plan is legally empowered by the end of 2018.
Lots of great questions were raised and some more really useful suggestions were made which the committee will incorporate into the final draft. If anyone was unable to make the village meeting and they would like to get a copy of the presentation, please contact the
committee at email@example.com