All electors in the Parish are welcome to attend Parish Council meetings.
If you wish to ask a question of the Council please email The Clerk (firstname.lastname@example.org).
All meetings are being held in the Towersey Memorial Hall and will commence at 7.00pm. Minutes of past meetings are available here.
The members of the Parish Council are: (last updated 30 June 2021)
- Cllr Mark Davis (Chairman),
- Cllr Steve Nutley,
- Cllr Kerr Stephenson,
- Cllr Ashley Byrne (Vice Chairman).
South Oxfordshire District Councillors are:
- Cllr Lynn Lloyd – http://democratic.southoxon.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=122
- Cllr Ian White – http://democratic.southoxon.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=528
Oxfordshire County Councillors:
- Cllr Kate Gregory – https://mycouncil.oxfordshire.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=11343
- Cllr Nigel Champken-Woods – https://mycouncil.oxfordshire.gov.uk/mgUserInfo.aspx?UID=12051
Useful Contact Numbers:
- Greg Lismore – Towersey Parish Council Clerk – 01844-396140 – email@example.com
- Thames Valley Police – 101
- OCC Street Light faults – 0800 317802
- OCC Highways issues – pot holes etc 0345 3101111
- Thame Citizens Advice Bureau 08444 111 444
Issued 30 June 2021 – Notice of the period for the exercise of public rights – required by regulation 15 (2), Accounts and Audit Regulations 2015 here
Towersey Parish Council – Annual Governance and Accountability Returns (AGAR)
The 2020 – 2021 AGAR reports are :-
- Certificate of Exemption AGAR 2020 – 2021 Part here
- Annual Internal Audit Report 2020 – 2021 here
- Annual Governance Statement 2020 – 2021 here
- Accounting statements here
The accounts for 2019-2020 are available to be viewed or downloaded from this link.
The Community Infrastructure Levy (CIL) Annual Report can be viewed here.
Not yet registered to vote?
Registering to vote for future elections. Please visit www.gov.uk/register-to-vote to register to vote. You will need to enter your national insurance number as you register.
Who can register to vote?
Anyone who is:
- 16 or over (but you can’t vote until you are 18)
- British, Irish Republic, Commonwealth or European Union citizen living in the UK
Fix My Street
Load the postcode for the area and find the exact location on the map and identify the issue from the drop down menu. The more accurate reports logged for this area the quicker response time should happen from OCC / SODC.